Saturday, April 5, 2008

White Boys with Asian Fetish: me not so horny.



It's been written before, but it bears mentioning again...white boys with Asian fetish make me want to take my cute little Hello Kitty machete to their balls.

No, I don't want to hear about your semester teaching English in Japan.

No, the fact that you've dated other Asian women before makes you less desirable in our almond-shaped eyes.

No, I don't want to hear about your abiding interests in "Eastern philosophies" or your limited vocabulary (btw, "Me love you long time" does not qualify as speaking an Asian language).

No, I really don't give a shit that you think Asian women are the most beautiful.

No, we really don't do kinkier things in bed than other women. That includes any type of Oriental massage, submissive/dominatrix scenario and anything that you and your frat-boy cronies might refer to as "exotic."

Yes, we do take advantage of the fact that you think with your dick and we're filing your dumbass comments away for appropriate dissection later. Over dim sum, in fact.

So, maybe it's true that we're generally smaller and might be what you charmers call "spinners." So, it's true that many of us look younger than our chronological ages thereby allowing you to indulge in your pederast fantasies without actually being a statutory rapist. So, maybe you think that Asian girls are all gagging for your big, white-boy beef injection.

I don't care what Vivid Entertainment leads you to believe. If pneumatic sorority girls aren't lining up to blow you, neither are we. It was in the memo that got circulated earlier today in Girl World. I mean, we were all
going to until Girl Central sent out the directive. Me so solly, white boy. Shop's closed and we're on to you.

By the way, they say that white boys with Asian fetish are really just on a detour to gay...Think about it.

My friend B had the following to share. Let it be noted that B is also a pig and has not been laid since he frequented a Russian hooker. “It’s because of the smallness and girlishness of Asian girls. Plus, because so many guys have a shaved fantasy, Asian girls don’t have much hair so it’s like having sex with someone much younger. And Asian women are known to love anal sex.”

Yes. Yes. Ew. Depends on my mood.

Finally, to all the boys who think that dating an Asian woman will somehow be less complicated or that Asian women are less low-maintenance than other women: clearly you have never dated an Asian woman.

I'd like to leave you with this...I love me some of my Asian sisters, but they can be crazy...and for those of you boys who like the crazy, s0 be it. Here is the Pyramid of Asian Girl Crazy complete with explanation. This is a Miss Cranky Pants exclusive...Let it be said, however, that that this craziness is YOUR FAULT, you fetishizing, colonizing asshole...So, if you dare to continue on your foolhardy mission, I offer a field guide. Consider yourself warned.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me likey your post.

Anonymous said...

not racist, but asian look a lot nastier than white and latina... especially asian boy-guy.. most nasty people ever seen

Anonymous said...

You know, I do not care if they're crazy... I like them, 'n I'm not changing that. It's not because they're younger looking either. Truth is they're smarter (not being racist or anything) than other women of other nationalities. And they're loyal (will not cheat). Well, at least I think so... I'm a white boy "frat" that enjoys Asians.